Since 2006, the Paddling Film Festival has delivered the world’s best kayaking, SUP, canoe, and whitewater films to screens around the globe. This year’s lineup will transport you to Scotland, where you’ll experience a solo stand-up paddleboard circumnavigation of the Isle of Skye; British Columbia, where you’ll embark on a bikepacking and packraft expedition through the heart of sacred headwaters; Northern Pakistan and the extreme whitewater of the Rondu Gorge on the Indus River; and many other destinations for breathtaking adventures.
North Brooklyn Boat Club and the NY-NNJ chapter of the Appalachian Mountain Club are thrilled to be cohosting the 2018 Paddling Film Festival World Tour in New York City. Please join us on Tuesday, May 22, at Symphony Space for an evening of river, lake, and ocean beauty and adventure that will leave you inspired for the 2018 paddling season!
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018 07:00 PM
- Leonard Nimoy Thalia Theatre at Symphony Space
- 2537 Broadway, New York NY 10025
New York 2018 Film Selections
- Changing Arc
- The Wild President
- Skye’s the Limit
- Chasing Wild: Journey into the Sacred Headwaters
- The Time Travelers
- Making a Birch Bark Canoe
- Into Twin Galaxies: A Greenland Epic
- Wild Coast
- Into the Indus: A Pakistani Odyssey
Buy your tickets now!